# of Weeks Half Day Camp Prices Full Day Camp Prices 1 week $300 $475 2 weeks $580 (save $20) $925 (save $25) 3 weeks $860 (save $40) $1375 (save $50) 4 weeks $1130 (save $70) $1800 (save $100) 5 weeks $1400 (save $100) $2225 (save $150) 6 weeks $1650 (save $150) $2600 (save $250) 7 weeks $1900 (save $200) $2975 (save $350)
- Full day
- 8:30 am — 5:00 pm
- Half day
- 8:30 am — 1:00 pm
- Early drop off
- 8:00 am — 8:30 am ($30/week)
- Late pick up
- 5:00 pm — 6:00 pm ($50/week)
- Our returning families will get a $25 discount in total.
- Early bird special: Register by March 1st and get a $25 discount.
- Sibling discount: $50 off/child. Please note that the sibling discount will be taken from the total cost of camp and does not apply on a week by week basis.
Bonjour NY is dedicated to making our programs affordable for all. We currently provide a limited number of scholarships for students and campers qualifying for free or reduced lunch, but we can’t continue with our scholarship program without YOUR help! Play a part in bringing joie de vivre to all and donate today!
Send checks to Bonjour NY ABC, LLC 352 Court Street Brooklyn, NY, 11231, with a notation that you’re contributing to our scholarship fund. Your donation is important and greatly appreciated!
- $25 annual registration fee
- Returned check fee $45
- Medical form administrative fee* $50
- To reserve a spot for your child, 30% of the total payment is due upon registration. The balance is due by May 31st. If balance isn’t received by May 31st, you will be charged a $45 late fee.
- Our campers have the option to bring their lunch from home or to sign up for our lunch service for $35/week. For more information about the lunch service, please see our other information page.
- At pick up time, parents are given a five-minute grace period, but after that, a $1 per minute late fee will be payable directly to the counselor who stays with your child/ren.
All payments are non-refundable, even upon cancellation.
- * If your child’s medical form is not received by May 31, 2013, you will be charged a $50 late fee. In the event the child’s application is filed after the deadline of May 31, 2013, you will incur no late fees provided that the application, the payment and the medical form are received together.